Prayer Letter from Chris and Lotta, May 2022
Dear friends and mission partners,
“Who is he, this King of glory? The LORD Almighty— he is the King of glory.” Ps. 24:10
Thank you all for keeping us in your prayers concerning the Ester family service. Both the children and adults were engaged in the service, what a wonderful opportunity to celebrate our risen Christ. We had several first-time visitors and the place we are renting was packed with people, so we had to look for more chairs. You can imagine the joy in our hearts to see all those people! After the service we enjoyed a wonderful potluck.
We are continuing to train the core team in Södertälje and their next test worship service will be on 22nd of May. Please keep them in your prayers as they have a lot on their plates, jobs, studies, and planning and organizing their new church plant.
We will finish the Marriage Preparation course this coming Saturday and after that last session we will have a big party at our place. We are truly blessed to have the opportunity to get to know all these wonderful couples.
The “preaching training” course for beginners that Chris is doing in cooperation with another local church in Stockholm is now halfway through. If all goes well the plan is that the first level will be finished in June.
- Thanks for prayers for Lotta’s health, she is doing so much better now.
- We thank the Lord for the test services that are going well in Södertälje
- For all the couples who soon have finished the Marriage Preparation Course and for their upcoming weddings
- We give thanks for the preaching training course and for all the people attending it.
- Pray for Chris as he is preparing for the preaching and teaching, he has in May.
- Continue to pray for the plans of a church plant in Södertälje and Simon.
- Pray also for Simon who is going to do his third sermon in May.
- Pray for a young couple Dennis and Maria who Chris & Lotta are mentoring. They live in Uppsala but are coming to Emmaus church in Åkersberga. One of several potential young couples for future leadership/ministry.
Yours in Christ,
Chris & Lotta Strajnic