Dear friends and mission partners,
“May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord rejoice in his works” Psalm 104:31
Two Sundays ago, we had our annual members meeting, which is six months overdue, due to the pandemic. It was a wonderful afternoon and a great encouragement to hear what the Lord has done the past year. We also had the great pleasure to welcome eight new members to Emmaus church.
On Saturday Lotta is having some of the ladies from church over for brunch. The theme will be “How to find the Sabbath’s rest in life & ministry”.
Chris is starting a new preaching series from Epistle of Jude after finishing 2 Peter. There are also new opportunities to do one-on-one for Chris, for now he has one guy booked but two more possibilities (new Christians), please pray for this.
The 14th of October Lotta is going to do a workshop “The fine balance between Marriage and Ministry” for the new generation of theological students in Uppsala.
Praise and prayer points
– We give praise to God for the new members we welcomed to our church.
– Please pray for the ladies’ brunch meeting.
– Pray also for Lotta’s teaching in October.
– Pray for Chris as he prepares for the new preaching series.
– Pray also for the young guy’s Chris is doing one to one with.
Yours in Christ,
Chris & Lotta Strajnic