Dear friends and mission partners,
“But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.” Is. 53:5
In our last prayer update we mentioned that the church planting team in Södertälje will have their first test worship service, which they did, and it went well. Their next test worship service is on 24th of April. As we continue to work with the core team in Södertälje, meanwhile they are coming regularly to our worship services in Emmaus church and are involved in different ministries, which is good training and preparation for them.
We are hoping to finish with the Marriage Preparation course by the end of April. It’s such a blessing to be part of their journey, and to have the opportunity to follow these young couples and see how they grow in their faith and knowledge.
The preaching training Chris is doing in cooperation with another local church in Stockholm is going splendidly and the guys seem to respond well and are hungry for the word of God. This was the second session that was done and the third is going to be on the 28th of April.
As we are approaching our biggest Christian holiday, Easter, we are preparing for the Easter family service which we all look forward to and hope that we’ll have some first-time visitors. After the service we are having a potluck and that will be a fantastic opportunity for us as a church to spend time together.
- The test service in Södertälje that went well
- For all the couples attending the Marriage Preparation Course.
- Give thanks for the cooperation with a local church in Stockholm City and for the preaching course.
- Pray for Lotta’s health as she is still struggling with post-covid.
- Pray for Chris as he is preparing for the preaching and teaching he has in April.
- Pray for the Easter family service for all who are involved in it and that many will come.
- Pray for the church plant in Södertälje.
- Pray for the next preaching session on 28th April.
Yours in Christ,
Chris & Lotta Strajnic